0) DO NOT start with high standard books.
1)Start with your UG/ PG college own notebooks & TEXTBOOKS (NET topics only)
2) Read n understand first, then go for standard books
3) see old NET papers
4) Buy other best books covering NET topics
5) study in following order Linear algebra, Modern algebra, Real analysis, complex analysis, topology, UNIT 3 (you can omit some topics), Unit 4 (statistics, LPP - pure maths candidates can also attend).
Unit 1 - higher weightage , so very important.
Cover at least 2 units.
6) Regular study schedule ( like 2 or 3 hrs daily instead fullday after long gap)
7) use diary to note topics u study on particular day, so that recalling is easy.
8) focus on topics asked in previous papers.
9) Give importance to 'no. Of .....' type questions & answers in NUMERAL type questions.
10) Very important - BE READY TO FAIL / ACCEPT FAILURE , don't get depressed after failure. Try one more time...
CSIR NET MATHS COACHING in MADURAI
January 2017 Batch admission open.
Register name SEND (JOIN NET) (NAME) (or CALL) to 9790356826
Class starts from July 3rd week. - Prof SURESH.
SS ACADEMY MADURAI